Cardington Parish Council
3 The Green
Michael Dewar Clerk
CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING JANUARY 2021 .
Parish Council meetings will continue to be held remotely with Bedford Borough in Tier 2 (High Alert) COVID Level.
For the January 2021 meeting, Councillors will discuss business through email and telephone contact from the week beginning Monday 4 January and will aim to conclude on Monday 11 January.
This remote working means that the meeting cannot be open to the public in the usual way. To compensate for this, Cardington residents may submit comments on agenda items and matters arising from the draft minutes of the November meeting for which they have particular concerns to the Parish Clerk, preferably by email to email@example.com.
The Agenda for the January meeting will be posted on the Parish Council notice boards and on the website, www.cardingtonparishcouncil.co.uk . The draft minutes of the November meeting are subject to formal approval at the January meeting but can be seen now on the website.
The January 2021 Meeting of Cardington Parish Council will be held virtually by email and telephone contact through the week beginning Monday 4th January and will conclude on Monday 11th January 2021.
1) To fill two Casual Vacancies on the Parish Council.
2) Declaration of Interest
3) Minutes of the Virtual Meeting held November 2020
4) Matters arising from the Minutes
5) Borough Councillors’ Report
6) Parish Councillors’ Reports
7) Planning Report
8) Crime Report Circulated figures
9) Highways Report
- Highways work update (Parking Restrictions)
- Speedwatch Report (Permanent Signs)
- Update on DVSA location and implication
10) The Green
- Safety book signing
- Elm Tree replacement (Letter to Tristan Addo 9/11)
11) Burial Ground and Churchyard Matters
- Memorial/Interment Matters
12) Finance Report
- Payments and Bank Reconciliation
- Budget proposal and Precept for 2021/22
13) Arrangements for March 2021 PC and Annual Parish meetings.
14) Any Other Business and next meeting agenda items.
15) Correspondence for Action