CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Cardington Parish Council
3 The Green
Michael Dewar Clerk
CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING May 2021 .
Parish Council meetings will continue to be held remotely while restrictions on indoor meetings remain in force.
For the May 2021 meeting, Councillors will discuss business through email and telephone contact from the week beginning Monday 4 May and will conclude with a Zoom meeting on Monday 10 May.
This remote working means that the meeting cannot be open to the public in the usual way. To compensate for this, Cardington residents may submit comments on agenda items and matters arising from the draft minutes of the March 2021 meeting about which they have particular concerns to the Parish Clerk, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Agenda for the May meeting will be posted on the Parish Council notice boards and on the website, www.cardingtonparishcouncil.co.uk . The draft minutes of the March meeting are subject to formal approval at the May meeting but can be seen now on the website.
The May Meeting of Cardington Parish Council will be held virtually by Zoom, email
and telephone contact through the week beginning Monday 3 May and will conclude
on Monday 10 May.
1) Apologies for Absence
2) Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman for the ensuing year and signing of
Acceptance of Office in the presence of the Proper Officer.
3) Declaration of Interest
4) Minutes of the Meeting held on 8th March 2021 -circulated
5) Matters arising from the Minutes
6) Borough Councillors’ Report
7) Parish Councillors’ Reports
8) Planning Report
9) Crime Report
10) Highways Report
Highways work update
Options for funding average speed cameras.
11) The Green
The safety book to be signed at a later date
12) Burial Ground and Churchyard Matters
Request for Ashes interment in the Cemetery
13) Finance Report
1. Payments and Bank Report- circulated (For period March-April2021)
For 2020-2021 Accounts
2. Observe and agree the certificate of exemption-circulated
3. Observe and agree the Annual Governance Statement-circulated
4. Agree Annual Accounting Statement – circulated
5. Asset Register noted-circulated. (One bench one waste/dog bin one elm tree
6. Note the Internal Audit Report information -circulated
14) Correspondence for Action and next meeting agenda items