Cardington Parish Council
3 The Green
Michael Dewar Clerk
CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING NOVEMBER 2020.
Parish Council meetings will continue to be held remotely as Bedford Borough remains at the “Medium” COVID Alert Level.
For the November meeting, Councillors will discuss business through email and telephone contact from the week beginning Monday 26 October and will aim to conclude on Monday 2 November.
This remote working means that the meeting cannot be open to the public in the usual way. To compensate for this, Cardington residents may submit comments on agenda items for which they have particular concerns to the Parish Clerk, also from the week beginning Monday 24 August, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Agenda for the September meeting will be posted on the Parish Council notice boards and on the website, www.cardingtonparishcouncil.co.uk . The draft minutes of the September meeting are subject to formal approval at the November meeting but can also be seen on the notice boards and website.
Agenda for virtual Cardington Parish Council Meeting for November 2020
1) Declaration of Interest
2) Minutes of the Virtual Meeting for September 2020
3) Matters arising from the Minutes
4) Borough Councillors’ Report
Attached to Minutes when available
5) Parish Councillors’ Reports
6) Planning Report
Planning Application 20/00901, E & SE Land Parcel.
7) Ward Boundary Review
8) Cardington Parish Boundary
9) Web site Accessibility Report
10) Crime Report
Crime statistics circulated
11) Highways Report
- Resident’s letter regarding parking restrictions at Bedford road/Harrowden Lane and at Kings Arms entrance.
12) The Green
- Safety book signing
- Elm tree condition and possible replacement
Bedford Borough tree replacement offer (Borough replace and stake £155.00)
- Additional Waste/Dog waste bin.
13) Burial Ground and Churchyard Matters
14) Remembrance Day Service 8th November 2020
15) Finance Report
- Payments and Bank Report
- Budget for 2021/22 report from working group
- Reappointment of Parish Council service providers/contractors
- Street Light Safety Reports cost implications
- End of Defibrillator 7 year warranty period. Cost implications:
Battery end of life August 2021 replace £225 +Vat (Life 4 years)
Pads use by date November 1st 2022 £35 +Vat (Life 2years)
Insurance cover Approx £10/year
16) Any Other Business and next meeting agenda items.
17) Correspondence for Action