Cardington Parish Council
3 The Green Cardington
Michael Dewar Clerk
CARDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING SEPTEMBER 2020.
While restrictions on physical distancing remain in force, meetings of the Parish Council will continue to be conducted remotely. For the September 2020 meeting, Councillors will discuss business through email and telephone contact from the week beginning Monday 24 August and will aim to conclude on Monday 7 September.
This remote working means that the meeting cannot be open to the public in the usual way. To compensate for this, Cardington residents may submit comments on agenda items for which they have particular concerns to the Parish Clerk, also from the week beginning Monday 24 August, preferably by email to email@example.com.
The Agenda for the September meeting will be posted on the 2 Parish Council notice boards and on the website, www.cardingtonparishcouncil.co.uk . The draft minutes of the July meeting are subject to formal approval at the September meeting but can also be seen on the website.
Agenda for virtual Parish Council Meeting for September 2020
1) Declaration of Interest
2) Minutes of the Virtual Meeting for July 2020
3) Matters arising from the Minutes
4) Borough Councillors’ Report Attached to Minutes
5) Parish Councillors’ Reports
6) Planning Report
- Planning Application 20/00901, E & SE Land Parcel.
- Use of “New Cardington” Update.
- Neighbourhood Plan Group Report
- PC response to Local Plan Review.
7) Web site Accessibility Legislation
8) Crime Report Crime statistics circulated
10) Highways Report.
Highways work update.
“Use the bin provided for waste” sign for Holm Oak Green Entrance
11) The Green
- Safety book signing
- Swing and table cleared for use 23/07/2020
- Red Phone Box repainting
- Additional bin for top end of West Green
- Defibrillator change of administrator
13) Burial Ground and Churchyard Matters
Reynolds booked for Cemetery hedge trimming in the autumn
12) Finance Report
- Payments and Bank Report
- Web site accessibility legislation possibility cost for implementation
13) Any Other Business and next meeting agenda items.
14) Correspondence for Action