The January 2021 Meeting of Cardington Parish Council will be held virtually by Zoom, email and telephone contact through the week beginning Monday 4th January and will conclude on Monday 11th January 2021.
1) To fill two Casual Vacancies on the Parish Council.
2) Declaration of Interest
3) Minutes of the Virtual Meeting held November 2020
4) Matters arising from the Minutes
5) Borough Councillors’ Report
6) Parish Councillors’ Reports
7) Planning Report
8) Crime Report Circulated figures
9) Highways Report
- Highways work update (Parking Restrictions)
- Speedwatch Report (Permanent Signs)
- Update on DVSA location and implications
10) The Green
- Safety book signing
- Elm Tree replacement (Letter to Tristan Addo 9/11)
11) Burial Ground and Churchyard Matters
- Memorial/Interment Matters
12) Finance Report
- Payments and Bank Reconciliation
- Budget proposal and Precept for 2021/22
13) Arrangements for March 2021 PC and Annual Parish meetings.
14) Any Other Business and next meeting agenda items.
15) Correspondence for Action