The Meeting of Cardington Parish Council will be held virtually by Zoom, email and telephone contact through the week beginning Monday 1st March and will conclude on Monday 8th March 2021.
1) Apology for Absence
2) To consider the co-option of Carole Verity to Cardington Parish Council.
3) Declaration of Interest
4) Minutes of the Meeting held on 11th January 2021
5) Matters arising from the Minutes
6) Crime Reduction Report
7) Borough Councillors’ Report
8) Parish Councillors’ Reports
9) Planning Report
Application 20/00901, E&SE Land Parcels
Planning enforcement investigations
20/00298.ADS Use of “New Cardington” by Ashberry Homes
BBC296043693 “Cardington” sign on A600, Gallagher Developments
BBC298268566 Access to Southill Road from Shed 2, Cardington Airfield.
10) Highways Report
Highways work in the village
SpeedWatch signs update
11) The Green
Safety book signing
Replacement of elm tree – report
Waste/Dog waste Bin
Dog Watch update
12) Burial Ground and Churchyard Matters
Request for future interment of ashes in the new Cemetery
13) Finance Report
Payments and Bank Report
NPG Financial report return of grant funds
14) Any Other Business and next meeting agenda items.
Date of the Annual Parish Meeting
15) Correspondence for Action